• Minimum 2 years of event sales experience in related industry.
• Confident, dynamic, energetic, and good team player.
• Solicit for new clients for events.
• Provide professional and dedicated client servicing to existing and new clients.
• Be involved in events pitching process, supervision of on-site operations and execution of events.
• Create new ideas and themes for events and proposals.
• Pre-event planning, site execution and post-event follow ups.
• Site recee, inspections and measurements.
• Meeting sales targets.
• Good command of written and spoken English.
• Highly proficient in MS Office, and Adobe Illustrator / AutoCAD will be an asset.
• Basic Monthly Salary, commission, coordination fees, phone allowance and transport reimbursement.
• Annual Medical, dental and medical benefits, insurance.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.